Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Around Town


It was rainy and gray for most of today so we didn't make any big plans.  We took the tram to a big book store and then the plan was to basically walk back, following the tram line and window shopping along the way.  Except that we exited the store in a different location than we'd entered.  Despite having a map and a decent sense of direction (stop laughing, Chris!), I could not find my way back to the correct tram line.  I think I wandered around the same 3 block radius for a good 30 minutes or more.  The extra time allowed Josh to grab a nap while we strolled, and Layla and I took in more sights than we'd intended to!


Tinguely Fountain again.

This pic just screams "Basel" to me.

This pic doesn't do the beauty of this building justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment